Il corso è rivolto a coloro che operano nei settori di ricerca e sviluppo, produzione e controllo qualità dell’industria farmaceutica.
Il meeting di presentazione, la ricerca nel settore delle sostanze stupefacenti, controllo qualità e revisione contabile, lettura dei test negli organismi viventi.
English for the Pharmaceutical Industry is an ideal short course aimed at those working in research and development, production, and quality control in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Unit 1: The kick-off meeting: Providing information, introducing oneself, one’s field and projects, summarizing action points, writing job ads.
- Unit 2: Substance discovery: Asking about drug discovery and drug development, talking about time periods, asking for and giving opinions.
- Unit 3: Quality assurance and auditing: Informing, asking questions during an audit, suggesting corrective action, discussing sops.
- Unit 4: Reading for testing in live organisms: Describing a process, getting information, making suggestions, linking ideas, requesting information and responding directly.
- Unit 5: Drug safety and regulatory affairs: Reporting severe adverse events, discussing the causes of saes, asking about implications form a drug, giving general advice, giving strong warnings.
- Unit 6: Production and packaging: Expressing moments in time, giving instructions, describing a process, giving presentations.