Organizzare un incontro, confermare un incontro, ricandelizzare; introdurre un meeting, fissare gli obiettivi, riportare i progressi, gestire le interruzioni; richiedere opinioni e contributi, riassumere i risultati, terminare il meeting, confermare decisioni e azioni da intraprendere, obiettivi per il meeting successivo.
English for Meetings is an ideal short course for professionals who need to participate in meetings in English.
- Unit 1: Could we meet next week? Arranging a meeting, confirming a meeting, rescheduling.
- Unit 2: Can we start now? Making introductions, starting a meeting, stating the objectives.
- Unit 3: Can I make a point here? Reporting progress, explaining cause and effect, dealing with interruptions.
- Unit 4: I’m not sure I agree: Asking for comments and contributions, expressing opinions.
- Unit 5: It’s a deal: Responding to offers, buying time, taking a vote, summarizing results.
- Unit 6: So I think we’re finished for today: Ending a meeting, confirming decisions and action points, follow-up.