Il corso è specifico per medici ed altre figure professionali che progettano di lavorare in paesi stranieri.
Il lavoro nella pratica generale del medico, istruzioni e procedure, spiegare e rassicurare, occuparsi delle procedure, empatia dei pazienti e dei loro parenti, bambini e ragazzi, comunicare con i pazienti, lavorare in team.
It is suitable for doctors and other health professionals who plan to work in English-speaking countries.
- Unit 1: Presenting complaints: Understanding culture, interpreting body language.
- Unit 2: Working in general practice: Short questions in the general history, general practice in the UK.
- Unit 3: Instructions and procedures: Preparation for carrying out a procedure.
- Unit 4: Explaining and reassuring: Research into complaints.
- Unit 5: Dealing with medication: Prescribing drugs in hospital, clinical incident reporting.
- Unit 6: Lifestyle: Sympathy and empathy, research in medicine
- Unit 7: Parents and young children: Reassurance, baby’s six-week check, applying for work.
- Unit 8: Communication: Understanding patients, asking and responding to open questions, information web search.
- Unit 9: Working in psychiatry: Asking about self-harm, describing patients.
- Unit 10: Terminal illness and dying: Care in the community, recognising patients’ emotions, informing a relative about death.
- Unit 11: Working in a team: Politeness in different cultures, appropriate responses, asking a senior colleague for help