Il corso è dedicato al settore della finanza; l’obiettivo è di sviluppare il linguaggio e le competenze che servono agli studenti per ricoprire diversi ruoli nella carriera finanziaria, come ad esempio l’economista, il revisore contabile, il banchiere e l’assicuratore.
I servizi delle compagnie finanziarie, indicatori economici, i cicli economici, i settori economici, banking, la Borsa- strategie di investimenti, finanza interna nelle aziende.
A course for for a career in the finance industry. Finance develops the vocabulary, language, and skills that students need for use in a range of financial careers such as accounting, economics, auditing, tax, banking, insurance, trading, and statistics.
- Unit 1: Personal finance: Customer relationship management, the banking code, financial check-up, customer complaints
- Unit 2: Company financial services: Outsourcing, controlling business expenses, scheduling appointments
- Unit 3: Economic indicators: Investing in emerging markets, presenting figures, interpreting data, presenting data, explaining trends and their causes
- Unit 4: Economic cycles: How to behave in meetings, the imf and World Bank, The ‘Great Depression’, managing the world economy, recession and recovery
- Unit 5: Economic sectors: Regional development agencies, investment decisions, competing in the global economy, the road to development
- Unit 6: Banking: Selling on the phone, researching a bank, types of banks, an organisation chart for a bank
- Unit 7: Stock markets: Investment strategies, researching a share’s performance, why do stock markets move?
- Unit 8: Company internal finance: Negotiating, finance for small businesses, cash flow, financing the company, insisting on payment, annual reports