Il corso Energy, si rivolge a coloro che hanno bisogno di migliorare il proprio inglese per comunicare con i colleghi, i clienti e i partner esteri del settore energetico.
Le risorse energetiche, il mercato e i consumatori, protezione dell’ambiente, piano d’investimenti, il futuro dell’energia.
English for the Energy Industry is an ideal short course for anyone who needs English to communicate with colleagues and business contacts in the energy industry sector.
- Unit 1: Introduction to the energy business: Fuels and energy sources, types of power plant, supplying the customer
- Unit 2: Markets and customers: Residential, business, and industrial customers, supplying an industrial customer, breakdown in supply.
- Unit 3: Protecting the environment: Energy saving, the image of the energy industry, technical measures to reduce pollution, the cost of protecting the environment.
- Unit 4: The nuclear issue: Developments in nuclear power, the nuclear production process, safety and security issues.
- Unit 5: Investment plans: Mergers and takeover, swot analyses, financial documents.
- Unit 6: The future of energy: Future production, demand, and supply, departments and their functions, the fuel cell.