English for Customer Care è un corso breve, ideale per coloro che vogliano comunicare con i propri clienti in maniera efficace e raffinata, al telefono, di persona o con la parola scritta.
English for Customer Care is an ideal short course for those who need to communicate with customers effectively and politely in English, over the phone, in person, or in writing.
- Unit 1: Introduction to Customer Care: Customer care success, customer care business and jobs.
- Unit 2: Face to face with customers: Body language, a company visit, trade fairs, the invisible customer.
- Unit 3: Dealing with customers on the phone: General telephoning, the ‘customer care’ phone call, what the customers really hear.
- Unit 4: Call centre success: Taking an order, hotline, customer-centered call centres.
- Unit 5: Delivering customer care through writing: Effective letters and emails, formal and informal writing styles.
- Unit 6: Dealing with problems and complaints: Complaint strategies and policies, the letter of apology, explaining company policy.