Il corso è specifico per il settore del commercio al dettaglio e all’ingrosso; l’obiettivo è di sviluppare linguaggio e competenze utili a comunicare in contesti formali nel posto di lavoro, quali ad esempio le riunioni di lavoro e le presentazioni, e contesti informali.
Lo sviluppo del business, l’azienda, il viaggio d’affari, il marketing, lo stile, la tecnologia nel commercio, il gruppo di lavoro, idee brillanti, relazionarsi con le persone.
A course for pre-work students who are studying for a career in commerce. Commerce develops the vocabulary, language, and skills that students need to communicate effectively in both formal and informal scenarios in the workplace. These include taking part in meetings, giving presentations, and socializing with colleagues.
- Unit 1: The business environment: Getting on in business, researching a well-known company.
- Unit 2: The company: How to manage your time, researching a company’s structure
- Unit 3: Travel: Travelling tips, researching an airline
- Unit 4: Sales: Find your own usps, researching Ebay
- Unit 5: Cultural awareness: How to make a good impression, researching advice on how to behave in a particular country
- Unit 6: Trade fairs: Attending a careers fair, researching an entrepreneur
- Unit 7: Advertising: Improve your creativity, creating an advert promoting careers in sport
- Unit 8: Fashion and style: How to dress for the international business world, presenting your company
- Unit 9: Technology: Staying up to date, email tips
- Unit 10: Job satisfaction: Researching good employers, talking about working conditions
- Unit 11: Market research: Be a good listener, interviews in the street
- Unit 12: Bright ideas: Become more inventive
- Unit 13: Dealing with people: Dealing with your anger, do an online test about Emotional Intelligence
- Unit 14: Getting a job: Key interview questions, finding a suitable job online