Per tutti i professionisti che vogliono migliorare l’inglese per meglio socializzare nel loro contesto professionale.
Creare contatti, accogliere i visitatori, conoscersi, intrattenere un visitatore, pranzi e cene di lavoro, socializzare ad una fiera.
English for Socializing is an ideal short course for those who need English to socialize in a professional context.
- Unit 1: Making contact: Making arrangements, meeting visitors, talking about plans.
- Unit 2: Welcoming visitors: Talking about your company, offering refreshments, giving directions in a building.
- Unit 3: Getting acquainted: Making small talk, talking about travelling, talking about personal possessions.
- Unit 4: Entertaining a visitor: Showing a visitor around, talking about where you live, recommending things to do.
- Unit 5: Eating out: Deciding what to order, thanking somebody for a meal.
- Unit 6: Networking at a trade fair: Starting a conversation with a stranger, talking about your company and products, following up a new contact.